Visit us by Mobile
Safety protective equipment and mechanical equipment management system
In order to conscientiously implement the safety first, prevention-oriented safety policy, strengthen the supervision of safety protective equipment and machinery used on the construction site to prevent casualties caused by unqualified products flowing into the construction site, and ensure construction safety. system:
1. All kinds of mechanical equipment and safety protection used at the construction site should be registered.
2. The newly purchased safety protective equipment must have three certificates, namely: production license, product certification, inspection report of technical supervision department and instructions for use.
3. For own and externally rented equipment, you must hold a license issued by the technical supervision department or the safety supervision bureau, as well as a copy of the installation qualification certificate (seal stamp) and the post-installation acceptance report.
4. The construction tools used at the construction site must be accepted and accepted before entering the site. The equipment and facilities on the construction site should be protected against rain, sun, moisture and lightning protection according to the specific conditions. The machinery and equipment should be kept clean, lubricated and fastened. Adjustment, anti-corrosion, must have a post responsibility system and operating procedures.
5. The rented machinery and equipment must sign a lease contract and a security agreement with the leaser, and the content of the security agreement must be complete.